Line Voltage Microwave In-Fixture Occupancy Sensor (UL Listed)
Save by buying from LiteControls!
- Line voltage on/off control of lighting fixture(s)
- Built-in quick installation testing mode
- Microwave sensing technology can detect motion through glass, walls, and around corners
- 10 seconds to 10 minutes standby time delay for a wide range of installation locations and applications
- Daylight harvesting functionality observes ambient light threshold set at measured or preset light levels
- Integrated DIP switches allow quick sensor setup and settings adjustment.
- UV resistant, flame retardant, impact resistant, and recyclable polycarbonate construction
- Mount heights from 7 to 33 ft; can be installed in its own separate chassis
- Model No.: S607-M
- Input Voltage: 120/208–240/277VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Photodiode Sensitivity Range: 1-185 fc
- Relay Load Ratings: Max 800W @ 120VAC, 300W @ 208–240VAC, and 1200W @ 277VAC
- Standby Time Delay Periods: 10 secs, 1 min, 2 mins, 4 mins, 6 mins, 8 mins, 10 mins, 12 mins
- Weatherproof Rating: IP44 for indoor use only
- Dimensions: 3.74 x 1.69 x 1.09 in.